I learned many things this week, and it’s only Tuesday.
- Don’t spray Pam on something while you’re standing in the middle of your kitchen, because what don’t hit the pan, hits the floor. Picture a cartoon character on a banana peel.
- When Netflix says something is “Available Until 5/4/10” that doesn’t mean that 5/4/10 is the final day one can View Instantly. It means 5/4/10 is the day you log in to Netflix to see that particular something has been removed from your Instant Queue.
- Sometimes people mean it when they flirt with you.
- My laptop does not have a touch screen.
- Some thoughts are better left unsaid. Some are even better left unthought.
- When assembling a Priority Mail box, under no circumstances are you to remove the adhesive strip until the ends of the box have been folded inward. I mean, the box can be assembled that way, but not without cussing loudly in the Post Office, which seems to dismay the employees and affect the quality of your service.