Daily Archives: February 17, 2011

Protected: blah

This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

sotd 2.17.11

I keep a pad of paper no more than four feet from my person at all times. 99% of the time, the stuff I jot down (down which I jot?) is useless – the other 1% is good. That said, I wrote down this song twice, and I’m still not sure which category it falls into yet.

“Desire” / Ryan Adams (2002)

p.s. This video falls into the 99th percentile.